Topics

4-4-0's #4 & #8

okrasaghia

Does anyone have any good pictures of these engines?
I wan't to model them but don't have any good information to work
from.

/Okrasa

Jeffrey L Witt

Hi Okrasa,

I found a few pictures, scanned, and posted in the Photos section.

They are not great, but are from older mags and not the book so they
may be useful.

Hope they help.

Regards,

Jeff

P.S. they were compressed at 60, if you want a less compressed
version of any, let me know.

P.P.S. Pat - how much space is available for the group? Are we close?
Should I refrain from uploading more stuff or full steam ahead??

--- In GandD@y..., "okrasaghia" <okrasaghia@y...> wrote:
Does anyone have any good pictures of these engines?
I wan't to model them but don't have any good information to work
from.

/Okrasa

Pat Turner

We still have 45Mb of space we can use so keep posting. I don't think
you will run out of space any time soon. Don't worry even if we do I can get
more. Full steam ahead!

Pat Turner
http://users2.ev1.net/~on30/
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.

| Hi Okrasa,
|
| I found a few pictures, scanned, and posted in the Photos section.
|
| They are not great, but are from older mags and not the book so they
| may be useful.
|
| Hope they help.
|
| Regards,
|
| Jeff
|
| P.S. they were compressed at 60, if you want a less compressed
| version of any, let me know.
|
| P.P.S. Pat - how much space is available for the group? Are we close?
| Should I refrain from uploading more stuff or full steam ahead??

okrasaghia

Pictures are great, thanks.
Quality is more than enough, only which for one in colour.
Regarding available space you can see how much we got in the lower
right corner when in the photos section. It's not 45 MB as Pat said
but 30 MB (for photos), still we are only using 6 MB thus no
problemo!

/Okrasa

--- In GandD@y..., "jlwitt" <jlwitt@y...> wrote:
[...]

There is also 20Mb on the files page which makes the total of 45Mb. But
please everyone, put pictures on the photos page and all other file formats
on the files page. This keeps everything neat and easy to find.

Pat Turner
http://users2.ev1.net/~on30/
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.