From: Russell Courtenay via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 7:15 PM
To: gandd@groups.io
Subject: [GandD] 4-10-0 John Allen Tribute Locomotive

One from 4 years ago I somehow missed till now.

https://youtu.be/GeVHeikPvDc

Yeah Chuck, I was thinking the same - made a note of the video link and added it to my list...

Russell Courtenay

I recognized at least some of the photos in the ‘locomotives’ section.

On Aug 14, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

Yeah Chuck, I was thinking the same - made a note of the video link and added it to my list...

Randy Lee Decker

Not sure how long it will take for this message to go through the moderation process,  but I am in contact with Tom about his work.  If there are photo's  I will see about getting copies etc.

  My comments to him (god I think last year now) are there a few posts down on his youtube page.   This rebuild might be the most accurate work ever done.

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Hi Russell,

That's Dave Gorelle's GD #34 on my layout at the 0:59 - 1:06 mark of the video.

Photographs are on the way.  Tom told me that Andy had one of the photographers take these pictures for him.   There are about a dozen good shots headed your way Jeff.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t0FQa51kYDg&t=120

On Aug 14, 2020, at 6:25 PM, Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR) <PR-Line@...> wrote:

Hi Russell,

That's Dave Gorelle's GD #34 on my layout at the 0:59 - 1:06 mark of the video.

John Hagen

The original #34 is seen for most of the first 30 seconds in this video.

John Hagen

That's Dave Gorelle's GD #34 on my layout at the 0:59 - 1:06 mark of the video.

John Hagen

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Cool dude .. huh. Did he say, "John Allen?"

Randy,
You rock ... that was fast!

 Tom,  there is a delay from when I post a message so it can be checked for content and then allowed through so I am actually faster than I appear....!    LOL

Randy