Topics

G&D Clinic scheduled for the NMRA Mid-Eastern Region Convention

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

BTW you were right Jeff...  I got rid of the cheap little Tyco controller for the turntable and hooked one of my better DC voltage rectifier units and I do not want to change the gear now... I have the higher speed when I want it and excellent control at super slow speeds now.  Manual track alignment should be a breeze at these speeds.....

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Well yes, but I do find value in personal communication and human contact and shaking hands....    LOL

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:05 AM Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My previous presentations were "captive" audiences, i.e. a clinic at a regular division meet. But I was invited to the NJ division to give it there, and the attendees seemed to enjoy it at all of them.

And they did put me in the "auditorium" for this, so perhaps they are expecting a good turnout.

If there is enough interest, perhaps I can create a video of it.

Don't worry, Randy, nothing is there that you can't already access on the two sites (org and info).

Jeffrey L Witt

My previous presentations were "captive" audiences, i.e. a clinic at a regular division meet. But I was invited to the NJ division to give it there, and the attendees seemed to enjoy it at all of them.

And they did put me in the "auditorium" for this, so perhaps they are expecting a good turnout.

If there is enough interest, perhaps I can create a video of it.

Don't worry, Randy, nothing is there that you can't already access on the two sites (org and info).

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Would be nice to finally say hi, but this is just a bit to much... a bit more than 6 hours one way.    Jeff, I am curious, is the John Allen story still a fairly well attended talk..?

Edited

Jeffrey L Witt

This will be my fourth time presenting a G&D clinic (I have two).