Topics

New rules for transferring to Io


Darryl Huffman
 

The Io people now require a one time payment of $110 to transfer a Yahoo group to Io.

The free ride is over I guess.

All my other transfers were free.

Are there enough people to contribute $10   (11 needed) to provide the $110 fee.

If you are willing, let me know.

You can Paypal the $10 to me at my email address below.



Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...


Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)
 

Hi Darryl,

Glad you are the new owner.

And, thank you Pat for your years of support and setting up the Yahoo group way back when ... I still had some black hair.

Count me in for $10.

Tom Hokel
Pine Ridge RR


David
 

Hi All,

Count me in for $10 for the transfer.  Thank you Darryl for becoming the new owner.  And a special thank you to Pat for creating this wonderful Yahoo group.  I'll try to send out the Paypal payment by this weekend.

David (Dry Gulch & Western)


On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:16 PM, "pr-line@... [GandD]" wrote:


 
Hi Darryl,

Glad you are the new owner.

And, thank you Pat for your years of support and setting up the Yahoo group way back when ... I still had some black hair.

Count me in for $10.

Tom Hokel
Pine Ridge RR



Rick Jones
 

On 3/6/2019 10:27 PM, Darryl Huffman @DarrylHuffman [GandD] wrote:
The Io people now require a one time payment of $110 to transfer a Yahoo group to Io.
The free ride is over I guess.
Wow! I guess I moved my club's e-list over there just in time. I did it a little over a month ago and there wasn't a charge.

--

Rick Jones

A man fell into an upholstery machine. He's fully recovered now.


Darryl Huffman
 

Rick,

I moved several of my groups for no charge.

I guess the Io people realized they couldn't continue to provide a free lunch for everyone.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.


On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 11:11:00 PM MST, Rick Jones r.t.jones@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:


 

On 3/6/2019 10:27 PM, Darryl Huffman darrylhuffman@... [GandD] wrote:
>
>
> The Io people now require a one time payment of $110 to transfer a Yahoo
> group to Io.
>
> The free ride is over I guess.

Wow! I guess I moved my club's e-list over there just in time. I did
it a little over a month ago and there wasn't a charge.

--

Rick Jones

A man fell into an upholstery machine. He's fully recovered now.


Charles Kinzer
 

It’s still a bargain considering what you get, the features, the access, and don’t forget – NO advertising.

Charles E. “Chuck” Kinzer

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Darryl Huffman @DarrylHuffman [GandD]
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 10:24 PM
To: Rick Jones r.t.jones@... [GandD]
Subject: Re: [GandD] New rules for transferring to Io

 
Rick,

I moved several of my groups for no charge.

I guess the Io people realized they couldn't continue to provide a free lunch for everyone.

Darryl Huffman
@DarrylHuffman

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.


On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 11:11:00 PM MST, Rick Jones r.t.jones@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:


 
On 3/6/2019 10:27 PM, Darryl Huffman @DarrylHuffman [GandD] wrote:


The Io people now require a one time payment of $110 to transfer a Yahoo
group to Io.

The free ride is over I guess.
Wow! I guess I moved my club's e-list over there just in time. I did
it a little over a month ago and there wasn't a charge.

--

Rick Jones

A man fell into an upholstery machine. He's fully recovered now.




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Matt Hosford
 

Darryl,

Wurn & Whythyrd’s CFO has sent a telegraph….

You've sent $10.00 to @DarrylHuffman

Please keep us informed as to your progress and thanks for your kind efforts to keep us afloat.

Matt
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines


From: Darryl Huffman @DarrylHuffman [GandD]
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:27 PM
To: gandd@...
Subject: [GandD] New rules for transferring to Io

 
The Io people now require a one time payment of $110 to transfer a Yahoo group to Io.

The free ride is over I guess.

All my other transfers were free.

Are there enough people to contribute $10   (11 needed) to provide the $110 fee.

If you are willing, let me know.

You can Paypal the $10 to me at my email address below.



Darryl Huffman
@DarrylHuffman




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


David Woodrell
 

Count me in for $10, Darryl.  Thanks for stepping up.  The archives alone are worth the effort.

 

Dave Woodrell