Topics

New Group Owner~!

Pat Turner

Hello All your missing in Action Group Owner Pat Turner here.
I have just made Darryl Huffman the New Group Owner.
He asked me to do this and I am glad to return the favor as he asked me to take a group from him several years ago.
I am much more active on Facebook and I am doing a lot more modeling these days and selling a good bit on ebay.
As such I do not spend much time on Yahoo as I used to.
Pat

Darryl Huffman

Thanks Pat.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:14:32 PM MST, CandSn3@... [GandD] wrote:

Hello All your missing in Action Group Owner Pat Turner here.
I have just made Darryl Huffman the New Group Owner.
He asked me to do this and I am glad to return the favor as he asked me to take a group from him several years ago.
I am much more active on Facebook and I am doing a lot more modeling these days and selling a good bit on ebay.
As such I do not spend much time on Yahoo as I used to.
Pat

Pat Turner

You are welcome. I am sorry to all that I have been absent for so long here. Many things going on. Pat

Russell Courtenay

Hey Darryl,

Welcome (back) to the captain's chair!

I am available if you need my assistance.

Though I don't plan on building anything like the 3rd G&D in O scale (lots of sketches to try and fit it into various farm buildings notwithstanding), I do count Mr. Allen's models and this group's stories as some of my greatest modeling inspirations.

Quite a fascinating collection of info and stories in the archives here, I'm glad I have had the opportunity to be a part of it for 16 years!

Now that the moderator is nearby, if I crank up the amp and hit a few power chords you may be able to hear me whine over at your place! Probably not, but on a calm summer day we can hear the races at Firebird Raceway which is closer to you than me!

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 9:14:32 PM MST, CandSn3@... [GandD] <GandD@...> wrote:

Hello All your missing in Action Group Owner Pat Turner here.
I have just made Darryl Huffman the New Group Owner.
He asked me to do this and I am glad to return the favor as he asked me to take a group from him several years ago.
I am much more active on Facebook and I am doing a lot more modeling these days and selling a good bit on ebay.
As such I do not spend much time on Yahoo as I used to.
Pat

Bob Friddle

Yay!!!!!! Thank you, Pat and Darryl, for all your work to keep this incredible and inspiring archive and messaging center rolling! John would be quite amused and humbled, I think. It will be an honor to contribute to the cost, and if I can help in any other way, please let me know. Full steam ahead!

Bob Friddle,

Gabrielle Lines - Route of the Angels

Minneapolis

Hello All your missing in Action Group Owner Pat Turner here.

I have just made Darryl Huffman the New Group Owner.

He asked me to do this and I am glad to return the favor as he asked me to take a group from him several years ago.

I am much more active on Facebook and I am doing a lot more modeling these days and selling a good bit on ebay.

As such I do not spend much time on Yahoo as I used to.

Pat

Donald Robichaud

Thank you Pat,
I’m in, great to be able to get with people of the same interests.
Have a great day,
Don