From: rruss45826@...
To: GandD@...
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [GandD] John Allen's family

In a message dated 9/8/2003 5:08:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul@... writes:
Ray,
I already tried Andy and MDC and Tony Koester and I'm currently working with
NMRA HQ to see if I can find the info.

Thanks anyway though. Anyone else have an idea?

Best regards,

--
Paul Richardson
Paul,

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk & Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas Website at:
Click here: N & W Pocahontas Division
http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html

OR
Click here: Pocahontas Home
for the old website!
http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm

Larry Smith

Paul

If I remember correctly from this list, he still lives in the same town as John did. Why don't you try the white pages on your browser and see if he does.

Larry Smith

Paul Richardson wrote:

Ray Russell wrote...
Paul,
Maybe you can track down Andrew Allen...
Ray,

That's who I need to contact as I think he may be John's only relative. Does anyone know where he lives? Even just the name of the town would help. I don't know if he lives in California or somewhere else.

Thanks in advance,

--
Paul Richardson
Purgatory & Devil River Railroad

Ride the P&DR on the web at:

http://www.purgatoryanddevilriver.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK

Paul Richardson

paul@... writes:
[...]

Give Andy Sperandeo a call! e has the contact info for the family last I heard.
Ray,
I already tried Andy and MDC and Tony Koester and I'm currently working with NMRA HQ to see if I can find the info.

Thanks anyway though. Anyone else have an idea?

Best regards,

--
Paul Richardson
Purgatory & Devil River Railroad
Garland, Texas

Ride the P&DR on the web at:

http://www.purgatoryanddevilriver.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK

--

rruss45826@...

In a message dated 9/8/2003 2:54:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul@... writes:
Hi Gang,

I am a member of the HOn3 list and I have a product in mind that is
related to John's railroads. I would like to market the product but I
want the family's consent before I go any farther. Does anyone on
this list know how I might reach them or contact the estate?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Richardson
Paul,
Give Andy Sperandeo a call! e has the contact info for the family last I
heard.

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk & Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas Website at:
Click here: N & W Pocahontas Division
OR
Click here: Pocahontas Home
for the old website!
http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm

Paul Richardson

I'm new to the list and I have a product I wish to market that is tied to John's railroads. I would like to contact his family to get their consent. Does anyone on this list know how I can reach them?

Mail, email or phone would be fine.

Thanks in advance,