Topics

G&D 0-6-0

Joe Melhorn <joe@...>

At 03:30 PM 5/6/02 +0000, you wrote:

Well, I have sold them in the past for as much as $157.00 so you be the
judge!!!
Wow, now I wonder if I should build it or keep it as is. I have over 30 pieces of G&D rolling stock that I've purchased over the last few years, most of which is already built. This was my first engine, though. Maybe I'll get a couple of the MDC undecorated engines and use Greg's dry transfers for my motive power and save this one.

Thanks,

Joe Melhorn

Pat Turner

Well, I have sold them in the past for as much as $157.00 so you be the
judge!!!

Pat Turner: Pat@...
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

| I just acquired an 0-6-0 G&D #12 switcher kit, unbuilt, in the original
| box. It has an open frame motor. I was at the PCR-NMRA convention in
| Redding, CA this past week and bid on it in the silent auction and won.
The

Joe Melhorn <joe@...>