Topics

2001 Layout Pictures

Turner Family <fecrr@...>

I am catching a few groups that I am a member of that I missed the first time to inform you of a new web site that was just completed. Some of you may have wondered what I have been up to lately, well here it is. 20Mb+ of photos (300+) on 25 pages covering HO, HOn3, Sn3, S & On3. These are all from the 2001 Sn3 Symposium held in Seattle, WA last month. Most are of a narrow gauge theme with a few standard gauge. Lots of scenery and layout ideas to be seen here. Feel free to past this along so everyone can enjoy these. If these do not interest you, then I am sorry and please disregard. Enjoy

http://members.nbci.com/sn3photos/

Pat Turner