-----Original message-----
From: RE: [GandD] Modeling the CSP in Dec. 77 RMC, lots of O scale
Incredible timing that you
write because I've been penciling out
how they would look as 0-6-0's: darn
cute brutes. Remind me of
those heavy 0-8-0 and 0-6-0s they used to use to
haul copper ore
out of open pit mines. I've also been thinking of a 2-8-8-0.
I do
some On30 and having one of these "monsters" in the background
would
really set off the small size of the On30 equipment.

---

MacMail - the Webmail service especially for Mac users worldwide
http://www.macmail.com