From: Russell - Idaho USA [mailto:cottonwoodhobbies@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:50 PM
To: csprailroad@...; idahorails@...;
gandd@...; otrains@...;
oscalemodelers@...
Subject: [GandD] Modeling the CSP in Dec. 77 RMC, lots of O scale

Modeling the CSP in Dec. 77 RMC, lots of O scale

I picked up a stack of seven 1977 Railroad Model Craftsman mags on ebay
for $3.99 because of an article in the November issue about converting the
AHM O scale 0-8-0 I recently bought to a 2-8-0,2-8-4 and 0-6-0 (much more
useful wheel arrangements for Idaho modelling)
[Dan Swearingen] .
.
.
.