Re: GD Original Pics - Group Album

tonkamoes <atticat@attbi.com> <atticat@...>

If anyone wants to set up a photo album for John's scratch-built ore
cars posted on my web site, you have my permission. Please let it be
known that they are from my site www.pinecanyonscalemodels.com These
cars appear in the January 2003 MR on page 83 at the end of the
string. Last week I added this forum to my site on the favorite links
page. It has been sending new people to this forum. Hope nobody minds
about that.
Happy Railroading,
Keith
--- In GandD@..., "tom+hokel <thokel@f...>" <thokel@f...>
wrote:
I set up a new photo album called "GD Original Pics - Group Album."
This album is for all of us to post "orginal" pictures of the GD.
For
example, I posted the GD Timesaver picture (with Allan Fenton) to
this album. We could set up other albums, such as GD - MR, GD -
PFM,
GD- RMC, GD - NMRA Bulletin, GD - MDC, GD - Varney, etc., which
would
contain scanned pictures of the GD from these publications and
manufacturers.

A word of caution though, we need to be sensitive to copyright
issues. With the exception of PFM and Varney, these enterprises are
still in business. This also applies to scanning articles. If in
doubt, receive written permission from them.

Tom Hokel