Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:04:00 -0000
From: "Dave <drs_rr@y...>" <drs_rr@y...>
Subject: G&D slides

about 15 years ago or so, not for sure the exact time. I saw an
ad in
the back of MR for a 40 slide set of the G&D, which I purchased.
today I pulled out the pack of slides and with it came a letter
head
from the G&D and a sheet with a description of each slide. At the
top
it says that there is enough slides to do another set, they said
if
enough interest they'd produce them. Does anyone know if they
ever
did do a second set? And if not what ever happened to all those
slides? The company was or is called West Coast Slides from San
Pedro, California, I can't seem to locate them using the internet
yellow pages.

Thanks,
Dave Salamon