From: "Keith" <1king26@...>
To: <GandD@...>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [GandD] G&D slides

Hi, this is Keith in Monterey. I live in John's house.
When we bought the place we found a box of slides and my Dad got in
contact
with someone which (I believe, been awhile) resulted in a series articles
in
one of the model RR mags. I am not sure if we have any of the slides left,
will ask him, but he has moved several times and has had a stroke etc....
ps I have part of a salvaged control panel if someone is curious in
identifying it. How do I post pics???.....Keith

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:04:00 -0000
From: "Dave <drs_rr@...>" <drs_rr@...>
Subject: G&D slides

about 15 years ago or so, not for sure the exact time. I saw an ad in
the back of MR for a 40 slide set of the G&D, which I purchased.
today I pulled out the pack of slides and with it came a letter head
from the G&D and a sheet with a description of each slide. At the top
it says that there is enough slides to do another set, they said if
enough interest they'd produce them. Does anyone know if they ever
did do a second set? And if not what ever happened to all those
slides? The company was or is called West Coast Slides from San
Pedro, California, I can't seem to locate them using the internet
yellow pages.

Thanks,
Dave Salamon