Re: G&D slides

Pat Turner

I remember seeing those ads and I never ordered any as I didn't have a
slide projector to view them.
Any chance of scanning them and posting to the list?
There have also been other G&D items listed in the back of MR over the
years. There was a guy selling custom lettered G&D reffers in three car sets
several years ago. I did order these and there are very nice well done
white, wood reffers.

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

about 15 years ago or so, not for sure the exact time. I saw an ad in
the back of MR for a 40 slide set of the G&D, which I purchased.
today I pulled out the pack of slides and with it came a letter head
from the G&D and a sheet with a description of each slide. At the top
it says that there is enough slides to do another set, they said if
enough interest they'd produce them. Does anyone know if they ever
did do a second set? And if not what ever happened to all those
slides? The company was or is called West Coast Slides from San
Pedro, California, I can't seem to locate them using the internet
yellow pages.

Thanks,
Dave Salamon
N scale - Deep River Southern