Re: Original GD Timesaver

Pat Turner

Yes, an album for original G&D pics would be a good idea. I don't think
many of us have any original pics we took, but I will take all that are
posted.

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org
www.Sn3.org

Dave and Keith,

I posted a picture to the Pine Ridge RR album of the original GD
Timesaver that I pulled off the web last September. I just can't
remember from where. Maybe you could identify these gentlemen.

We should probably set up a "GD Original Pics" album for general
posting. (Pat Turner, what do you think?)

And, Keith thank you so much for sharing the #43 pictures and those
of both Pine Canyon RRs. They are great!

Tom Hokel