Re: G&D pass for sale

Warner Swarner

That’s what she told the judge.  That’s why the railroad had to pull up rails and build a new branch line to Bearspaw.  The present C.E.O. Brooke (for 21 years now) is in charge of all right-of-way and reviews any equipment acquisitions, keeping a close eye on the books.   Track encircles the house and completely fills the basement but is not permitted in living spaces (not even around the Christmas tree).  Good balance of executive power.  I need to print new passes but they will require counter signing.
Warner

On Nov 24, 2020, at 12:15 PM, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

Yes indeed Warner;  of switchers, mail, and the cruel, slow, grinding of time...

  I see Chrissy Swarner is the superintendent of grounds.  Technically she runs the railroad.  She owns the right of way and you're just the guy running the trains.   !