Re: G&D pass for sale

Warner Swarner

Randy,
You are the man. Really appreciate your work in actively tracking and cataloging so much data as well as everyone else in this group.  Kudos.  Hope one of “us” got that pass but the $ was beyond my budget.
Warner

On Nov 24, 2020, at 9:10 AM, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

It is sold...   I did not get it but I did message him that I would.     These passes truly are as rare as the price dictated they are.   Just seeing one for sale is Rare..   Today most of these that survive... never see a sale page or auction.  They go to other fans of Johns, passing from one owner and fan to another, and it is an honor to have obtained my passes from Bob in this way.     Hey Bob, an honor to have these sir...

I actually had one of the most rare of all passes recently, an original photographic paper pass hand made by John form the very early days.    You talk about rare...    it went to another super fan of John's and has found an excellent home.