Re: G&D pass for sale

Bob Burgoyne

Thoughts:
Beyond being a Pass, consider it is a tangible connection to the Grand Wizard of Monterey himself, John Allen. Connect to John, the Gorre & Daphetid, and his photography. Where else can you possess a part of the G&D? He designed the Pass by hand, reproduced through photography and hand signed and numbered it.
All said, its worth what someone will pay. For many of Johns fans... priceless! My humble fan opinion? $500 would be a bargain. If you have the slightest interest, connect with the seller before you lose the opportunity.
BTW: I speak from experience. Collected passes from the G&D and the DG&H, before imparting them to a fellow G&D historian/fanatic.
Best to you for Thanksgiving,
h0n3bob
Bob Burgoyne

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 8:22:39 AM CST, Gerry Fitzgerald <gfitzgerald111@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am not familiar with people in the hobby who still collect passes but it might be an active market. The price of almost 400 dollars might seem steep, but the G&D was unique, and certainly that artifact would be a worthwhile addition to someone's collection.

Gerard

Gerard J. Fitzgerald
Crozet, Virginia