From: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io> On Behalf Of Russell Courtenay via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:05 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Timesaver in O Scale

Do you have any photos?

I know I have very few photos of my old train layouts, even though I was known as ‘the archivist’ and always had my camera, tape recorder or movie camera out to everyone’s distain....

On May 26, 2020, at 11:55 AM, John Hagen via groups.io <sprinthag@...> wrote:

Russell.

The video of Gregory is vey neat. Thanks for posting.

Reminds me that I also used a circle of the sharp radius Atlas track around the Christmas tree. It sat atop a table but the Atlas track allowed me to run my Atlas F9 and a couple of cars. More impressive than HO or Lionel.

I have noticed a few typos in my explanation of the table. The center section was 4 ft and I used 2 sets of legs.

There are others but these would be the most confusing.

John Hagen

Visit the G&D Reminiscence Project at www.gdlinesorg
Groups photos: https://groups.io/g/GandD/photos

John Hagen