From: GandD@groups.io <GandD@groups.io> On Behalf Of Russell Courtenay via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12:30 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Timesaver in O Scale

That is great John!

The larger gauges are great for kids, I was thinking of building a G scale timesaver with LGB track but even used those switches run $50 each!

Gets me thinking: I have about 10 of those old O scale Atlas switches and a couple Plymouth’s, I ought to try that. And the regearing is a great idea! Here is one of the last times I ran mine, Gregory here is now 15, six feet tall and knows it all....

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#17728) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Visit the G&D Reminiscence Project at www.gdlines.org
Groups photos: https://groups.io/g/GandD/photos

_._,_._,_

--