Re: Timesaver in O Scale

Rick Jones

On 5/25/2020 7:09 PM, Russell Courtenay via groups.io wrote:
I have been I touch with Mr. Coy about his timesaver and saved a photo some time ago, looks like a nice implementation. I don’t like 3-rail but love the size of my O scale stuff, and am very appreciative of the volume production the 3-rail crowd brings to The King Of Scales. I am now working on converting mine to Proto:48 ‘finescale’...
Now you guys have got me imagining building one in On30. I've always thought those Forneys that Bachmann put out looked really interesting, but I just didn't want to get into another scale.

--

Rick Jones

Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my mouth out
with chocolate.