Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] The Bob Hogan 1964 Photo Galley is now on gdlines.org

Rick Jones

On 5/23/2020 3:05 PM, Ken Moordigian via groups.io wrote:
By the way, I have a bunch, a big bunch, of Central Valley trucks from the 80's that I've taken off and replaced with Kadee's for the sake of the Rogue Valley Model Railroad Club... sigh... They're in storage until someone wants them or I decide to put them on cars I haven't bought to run on a layout I may never build!
I would be very interested in buying whatever CV trucks you may want to part with. E-mail me if interested. I love the CV trucks and pick them up whenever I can get them at a reasonable price. Too many professional sellers want to price gouge for them.

--

Rick Jones

I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...