Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] The Bob Hogan 1964 Photo Galley is now on gdlines.org

Randy Lee Decker

You can do that?

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 7:31 PM Charles Kinzer <ckinzer@...> wrote:

I know what you mean.  I’m still trying to decide if I want my text to display in green or amber.

From: Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:09 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] The Bob Hogan 1964 Photo Galley is now on gdlines.org

I updated the site last night, you should be able to save the full-size images now; but clicking on a slide in the slide view window now doesn't take you to the next slide, you have to use the arrows at the top of the page. It takes you to a new window with the full size image with scroll bars - awkward.

This is an unfortunate limitation of the program, which veterans of gdlines.org are already used to - it's been that way since Peter first built the web site in 2006! But in those days, he limited the image sizes, too, based on dial-up connections (remeber those?) and VGA monitors. What a long way we've come. One of these days I'll rebuild the old pages at high resolution, with added material that's only on gdlines.info.

In any case, now you can use the "down arrow" to download (or view in your browser and save, depending on your settings) to get the full-size image.

Cheers, Jeff