Re: The Bob Hogan 1964 Photo Galley is now on gdlines.org

Jeffrey L Witt

Keith Trinity pointed out an issue with the gallery...

The original TIFF were ~20M, I tweaked and saved as JPEG with minimum compression to ~9M. But when he used the download arrow, and saved it, it was < 1M!!!!

Apparently I accidentally used a setting in the jAlbum web builder program (a newer version of the one the late Peter Prunka used to build the original gdlines.com site in 2006) that apparently only lets you download the "web" version of the image. I will fix that and upload a revised gallery...DOH!!!!

Everyone should have full access to Bob's photos in all their glory, and I will remedy the situation...