Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GandD] After some health issues, work has commenced once again on the G&D Lines.

Bob Friddle

Very very nice, Randy! Glad you are back to work!

Thanks,

Bob Friddle

On May 2, 2020, at 11:32 AM, Randy Lee Decker via groups.io <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

Windows in my sleep brotha......……..  glass, shades, doors.....  and then Whit Towers will be at least double the amount.   Ahhhhhhhhhh      ….    !

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 12:22 PM David via groups.io <hi61izq=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Randy,

That is some really fine work! Your expertise in fine detail is amazing. Keep up the excellent work, you'll be done in no time but with all those windows it may take you a while. Take care.

David (Dry Gulch & Western)
On Friday, May 1, 2020, 05:08:46 PM PDT, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

I know some of you guy's do not look on facebook even though I have it set up so you do not have to join that social monster website.      https://www.facebook.com/Great-Divide-Lines-423511918192732/?modal=admin_todo_tour

So here's a recent photo of Port Plastics...  It is far from done but there is enough of a resemblance now to let people see it.

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.