Re: [EXTERNAL] [GandD] As the world goes crazy, I think we have our priorities right....

Bob Friddle

Bad fever? Sounds ominous, Russell, please take good care of yourself!

Thanks,

Bob Friddle

On Mar 14, 2020, at 2:43 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I think we model railroaders have right. I have been thinking about this meme for a couple days and thought one of Warner’s photos would fit in the background so redid it.

I am home with a bad fever so not going out anyway but I have been trying to set up my outdoor train to take some photos for Golden Spike day (March 12) for the last couple days...

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

<image1.jpeg>