Re: JA's Locomotive #25

Al Clemens

Tom M.,
I am completely satisfied with the information you, and others have provided.

I've now viewed many sloped tenders and find the tool box's features to agree with what I perceive in the two G&D online cropped images that I initially attached.

I even found an image that shows the "flaring" towards the bottom that I initially mentioned, and have attached that cropped image.

Thanks to all.
Al

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 6:40 PM Tom Milam via Groups.Io <ncngrr=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Al

Does not sound like the  tool box square with a rounded lid. Did you look at a stock MDC tender photo? Looks like in you photo you have