Re: JA's Locomotive #25

Al Clemens

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the reply.
For the MDC/Roundhouse tender I found a fully cylindrical tank with am approximate length of around 5ft, and 2 mounting points a short distance from the ends. No angled mounting brackets or support brackets.
It just doesn't look like what I perceive in the images.
Al

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:05 PM Tom Milam via Groups.Io <ncngrr=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
The round top box is a standard detail piece on a stock roundhouse 0-6-0, John reused as a detail on his number 25. Look up a MDC 0-6-0 on eBay or any site to confirm.

Tom Milam

On Mar 10, 2020, at 1:54 PM, A Clemens <aclmns42@...> wrote:

Actually, the images I am having trouble with are two of the G&D images.
I've attached 2 cropped images which includes their file names, and tried to keep their sizes small.
Al

<MR-19570600-038-600_70 - cropped tender - lo res.jpg>
<s1_039_25bridge_feb72 - cropped.jpg>