Re: Storage limit warning for GandD@groups.io

Charles Kinzer

It is my sense that most of what is on the group site is NOT what is at either Jeff Witt’s site nor the gdlines site.

Whatever might be duplicated could, of course, be removed.

From: Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 3:22 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Storage limit warning for GandD@groups.io

As regards costs, I’m thinking: donating towards bandwidth on Jeff’s archive site would probably be more cost-effective than paying a pretty high price to duplicate it here.

Not sure what bandwidth costs these days but I am sure it is less than a full service email group service with extra storage....