Re: Storage limit warning for GandD@groups.io

Russell Courtenay

I’m thinking much of the content on the group is duplicated in the highest quality on Jeff’s site (I put the link in footer of all messages), maybe the large files that are already duplicates can be removed first to see where we are at...

Russell Courtenay
Moderator Team.

On Mar 8, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Ken Hansen <ken@n2vip.org> wrote:

As noted in the warning shared earlier, the account apparently has a 1 gig storage limit - as noted, we are about 80% of our limit, as your calculations also indicated.

If the fee is minimal, passing the hat may be an option.

Ken

On Mar 8, 2020, at 12:31, Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR) <PR-Line@tefg.com> wrote:

What's the warning? Maybe moderators are the only ones who see it. When I add up the attachments, photos and files, get less than 1 GB (839 MB). Not sure what space messages are taking. What's our limit?