Re: Storage limit warning for GandD@groups.io

Ken Dodge

I am a passive member of this group (read regularly but make few if any contributions - certainly no content), but as a nearly lifelong (read: around 65 years) fan of John Allen's and the G & D I would be willing to make a small (say, $5.00/month?) contribution toward ensuring there is sufficient storage capacity for saving this arguably priceless material, on Groups.io or elsewhere.  (I would consider a larger amount if I weren't retired and on a fixed income.  But then again I'm assuming there would be enough like-minded group members to preclude my needing to do so ... ?)

On a parallel note, is it possible (yet) to do a group download of the Group's Files and Photos to local storage, short of individually selecting and downloading them one at a time?  (I'm guessing no ...)

Ken Dodge