Re: Storage limit warning for GandD@groups.io

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Russell,

What's the warning? Maybe moderators are the only ones who see it. When I add up the attachments, photos and files, get less than 1 GB (839 MB). Not sure what space messages are taking. What's our limit?

If posters want to "save" email attachments, they can/should put them in their album. That way you could delete old attachments. You would have to define "old."

Also, some members have multiple photo albums. I know that doesn't save space, but at least it cuts down on the total number of albums and makes things easier to find. There are also some photos at are … well … less than interesting. They just don't pass the "sniff" test … at least not past their first viewing. Some would be good candidates for "temporary" email attachments.