Re: Old Scanners on Windows 10

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Dale, thank you for starting a new topic on this … and everyone's excellent advice.

Thank you, Joe and Haudy for the ScanVue software recommendation. I checked it out and that's just the ticket! Just wish that I would have known about it sooner. Looks like it will do a good job of scanning my slides, too. I plan to switch to an iMac after I retire and believe the HP Scanjet 8200 will work with that, as well. (Trying to contact HP a few years ago about this issue was a long wait and, basically, zero help.)

I have an old PC with Windoze (that was funny) XP, but a pain to setup and then transfer the scans.

Thanks again to all, guys!