Re: Gorre & Daphetid in Sn42 – S Scale Trains

Charles Kinzer

Just remember that any adjacent trackage may need to be spaced wider in your larger scale to clear larger rolling stock width even if the radius can be as sharp and the cars as short.

From: Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:05 PM
To: gandd@groups.io
Subject: [GandD] Gorre & Daphetid in Sn42 – S Scale Trains

I have been a fan of O scale all my life and actively working in O for nearly 30 years. But the one difficulty of O scale is fitting a decent layout indoors as a loop of standard gauge is a minimum of 8 feet in diameter.

I have been considering selling off all my O scale standard and narrow gauge and investing in S scale equipment.

This brief article is the G & D connection I’ve been thinking about as I am a fan of the 42” gauge Newfoundland Railway.

http://www.s-scale-trains.com/gorre-daphetid-in-sn42/