Gorre & Daphetid in Sn42 ā€“ S Scale Trains

Russell Courtenay

I have been a fan of O scale all my life and actively working in O for nearly 30 years. But the one difficulty of O scale is fitting a decent layout indoors as a loop of standard gauge is a minimum of 8 feet in diameter.

I have been considering selling off all my O scale standard and narrow gauge and investing in S scale equipment.

This brief article is the G & D connection Iā€™ve been thinking about as I am a fan of the 42ā€ gauge Newfoundland Railway.

http://www.s-scale-trains.com/gorre-daphetid-in-sn42/