Re: Reversed Image

Russell Courtenay

Funny, this is what I saw in my photo album. Not sure if that is a pointy mountain or a large creature staring at me...

image1.jpeg

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:58 AM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I did a quick flip on my phone but this is a reduced image for email and the words need to be gone, need the original...

<image1.jpeg>

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Does anyone here have the ability to flip it back? This is a rather unique view as I recall, would be nice to make the proper one available for the archive.

Thanks, Bob Friddle

Gabrielle Lines

Minneapolis