Re: Reversed Image

Warner Swarner

Russell, Thank you for the flip.  I have felt so “disoriented” by that photo for years.  I feel like I just stepped out of a space capsule.  Seeing the flipped corrected version of that photo really resolves my spatial disorientation.   I copied your flip to my iPad.  Even though they said it was flipped my mind has been trying to construct a canyon that I had missed.  Little things this group does are so helpful.
I look forward to a visit to Sacramento.
Warner Swarner

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:01 AM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I did a quick flip on my phone but this is a reduced image for email and the words need to be gone, need the original...

<image1.jpeg>

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Does anyone here have the ability to flip it back? This is a rather unique view as I recall, would be nice to make the proper one available for the archive.

Thanks, Bob Friddle

Gabrielle Lines

Minneapolis