Re: Museum update from Charlie Getz

Russell Courtenay

About Don’s photos:

Does someone somewhere have a listing of railroad publishers that are still operating?

I know many are closing with the health of their original owners declining (Timber Times comes to mind) but I know there are still some out there, White River comes to mind, though they haven’t done many books lately, I think they are pretty busy with their magazines.

I think such a listing would be a great resource.

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:34 AM, Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...> wrote:

Well, darn.... I will always keep hope that those remarkable photographs, taken during Johns last few days of life when he was sick, will find their way into the light of day, where they belong and showcase John's complete work.
    Great news on that image you sent being of such high quality to create a wall size image from....!   This is a direct testament to your diligent work and attention to every detail Jeff..      And a testament to the generosity of so many good people who care about John's story.... and the celebration of John Allen that the GDLines site is for everyone who goes there.  !     Nice job bortha...!      Can't wait to see the photographs of these exhibits..  They must be close now.