Museum update from Charlie Getz

Jeffrey L Witt

Great news from Charlie; In case you missed it, I sent him and his team my G&D slides for scanning to create a banner for the museum.

"Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry for the delays, but we just met with Gizmo and Don and Brianna. The slides are ready to come back to you and will be sent very shortly by Don. So look for them soon.

You will be amazed and delighted at the fantastic enlargement of one of the slides showing the G&D. It is absolutely spectacular. We saw a small version of it, and learned all of the effort put into expanding the picture to cover a wall. It will be an impressive start to the exhibit.

Thanks again for loaning us these wonderful slides. And look for them in the mail very soon.

Charlie"