Re: G&D boxcar with Latino Bandito

Russell Courtenay

Going through boxes of track given to me I found another box of cars with yet more treasures. These appear to be the MDC Roundhouse offerings. Not too sure about the very detailed VMR woodside hopper.

I want to build a small display that will sit on top of the piano with a bit of scenery but it looks like the display will be getting a bit bigger as I put away my temp On30 setup. Now to find an ex Sierra Ry 2-6-6-2 to go with them...

On Dec 8, 2019, at 9:56 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

A good friend gave me some cars, included among them was this G&D boxcar missing a door but including a Latino Bandito.

Though I don’t do HO, this will be going in a display!

<image1.jpeg>