Re: G&D boxcar with Latino Bandito

Bruce Wilson

That is the Athearn car the NMRA did for their Heritage series a number of years ago.  Standard Athearn blue box door if you want to try and find one.

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 12/8/2019 23:56, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io wrote:
A good friend gave me some cars, included among them was this G&D boxcar missing a door but including a Latino Bandito.

Though I don’t do HO, this will be going in a display!