Re: from September 1968 British magazine Railway Modeller

Russell Courtenay

I notice it’s on the RIP track, maybe someone really ripped one and it had to be repaired! Sorry, couldn’t resist...

On Nov 29, 2019, at 11:00 AM, Tom Milam via Groups.Io <ncngrr@...> wrote:

Now there’s sometime I have never seen before , a Gorre and Daphetid privy on wheels . Must be from Whit Towers or at least the days of Whit and theNMRA outhouses! Thanks , I guess I got to do one of those

Tom Milam

On Nov 29, 2019, at 10:44 AM, Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

Happy Day-after Thanksgiving. Here's two from the September 1968 British magazine Railway Modeller. I picked these two because I'm don't recall seeing either of these exact shots before. Correct me if I'm wrong. http://witt-family.com/gorre-and-daphetid/RM-19680900-258_2-300_0.jpg
http://witt-family.com/gorre-and-daphetid/RM-19680900-001_1-600_0.jpg