Re: from September 1968 British magazine Railway Modeller

Warner Swarner

Thanks for pointing that out.  I missed that.  Not sure that’s a “Biffy” or a Bobber.  It would fit into the Biffy (privy) cartoon/humor models era with Towers as NMRA editor.  Either way it is a cool small model for a short line local.  I would love to model that for my BS RR in large scale.  Are there any other pictures of it in the archives?  Seems like I have seen a prototype for something like that on a West Side logging line or other in the NW woods RR built on a logging disconnect?  Certainly would be on the End of a train.
Happy Day After T Day.
Warner Swarner

On Nov 29, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Tom Milam via Groups.Io <ncngrr@...> wrote:

Now there’s sometime I have never seen before , a Gorre and Daphetid privy on wheels . Must be from Whit Towers or at least the days of Whit and theNMRA outhouses! Thanks , I guess I got to do one of those

Tom Milam

On Nov 29, 2019, at 10:44 AM, Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

Happy Day-after Thanksgiving. Here's two from the September 1968 British magazine Railway Modeller. I picked these two because I'm don't recall seeing either of these exact shots before. Correct me if I'm wrong. http://witt-family.com/gorre-and-daphetid/RM-19680900-258_2-300_0.jpg
http://witt-family.com/gorre-and-daphetid/RM-19680900-001_1-600_0.jpg