Re: RMC PDFs uploaded

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Thanks, Jeff.

I didn't weather the tribute cars, but replaced any of the plastic deep-flanged wheel sets with metal low-profile ones. Would have loved to have that new BLI USRA Mike with sound, but I just couldn't justify the cost when all I could do was run it back and forth.

I have that Delta Lines boxcar in HO scale and a few others. One of my rarest is Wescott's Sunset Railway & Navigation Co made by C&BT Shops. Not many photos of Linn's layout exist. Still in their boxes, but I'll get them out one of these days. To weather or not to weather … that is question.