Cut Out City

Matt Hosford

I found this this morning. I thought it might be interesting to our group.....I did not see/find it in the RMC file on gdlines.org

Does not seem to contain any GD buildings per say but does show Johns work on the cover and a disclaimer that all buildings appeared in RMC over the years....copy rights 1953,54,55,56,69,73. Earlier versions of the cut out book were published less the cover photo shown on this edition.

Again, just thought it was interesting and how the press used John's work to boost sales.
--
Matt Hosford
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines