From: GandD@groups.io [mailto:GandD@groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Lee Decker via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:36 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GandD] Study of my own photos from 1971

For the fun of It I might build a version of this bridge..  (Since the notebook sketches we know exist, do not seem to be in the hands of anyone who will ever let them see the light of day) To save the foolish arguments from other who might not actually read the posts.......""I do not think this is what John would have done""..  but Girder connections to some version of a half through arch could easily be made to look quite good.

   Image result for half through arch bridge images