Re: Gazettes

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Edited

Needle and the Damage...!      Whatcha doing pl'n thet hippie suf  fer...

Love it..    Be well sir.

Randy

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 6:25 PM Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’ll have to explore the online indices more, they seem buggy to me. I plan on taking a photo of the table of contents page of every magazine I own, I seem to do better with that kind of reference.

I have managed to locate all my boxes of magazines in the process of cleaning up the barn for my proposed layout. For G&D content, it includes a narrower O scale version of the original G&D in one corner. It will be totally portable because the landlord has decided he will not sell, but I would love to take it to shows anyway! An artsy shot of the barn at sunset is attached.

Hand is getting better, still hurts but I was able to play a song on my guitar when a couple little girls asked why I was strumming my guitar by my car at Emmett Cruise Night (I thought I would try after 2 months of not touching the guitar since the accident) managed a near perfect rendition of The Needle and The Damage Done, they were joyous and so was I!

Russell Courtenay
July is national what month?

On Jul 24, 2019, at 3:49 PM, Darryl Huffman via Groups.Io <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

Russell,

No need to catalog the Gazettes.

Trains online website that has an index of articles in the Gazette and other magazines.

How is your hand?

Darryl Huffman