Gazettes was Re: [GandD] Trying to find an old Railroad advertisement

Darryl Huffman

Russell,

No need to catalog the Gazettes.

Trains online website that has an index of articles in the Gazette and other magazines.

How is your hand?

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 3:31 PM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I remember Trains magazine of the ‘70’s was mainly directed to professionals who were also railfans, there were many railroad, shipper and supplier ads in Trains back then. So I can see SP advertising there and must’ve seen some.

Though I only picked up Trains occasionally, I kept all my magazines, but there are many boxes.

I have recently acquired a full set of Narrow Gauge Gazette but have yet to sort and catalog them. I really want to go digital but I don’t have an iPad, the easiest way to read digital documents, I have some digital publications but find them very difficult to read extensively on computer or phone...

Russell Courtenay
July is national what month?