Re: Original Drawing Size.

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Rick.... did you say Mythical...   No sir.. it is at Big K now.  But void of any of the treasure it once contained.

Randy

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 10:50 PM Rick Jones <r.t.jones@...> wrote:
On 7/19/2019 8:53 PM, Ken Dodge wrote:
> Worst Case Scenario - which I SINCERELY hope didn't happen: One day
> someone told a minimum wage, temp custodian, who didn't know a model
> train from a hula hoop, to "get rid of the junk in this room." He looked
> around, saw The Box, and thought, "There's a box of junk if I ever saw
> one."

    Alternate hypothesis - Linn took this mythical Box home and put it
on a shelf. After he passed away his wife or other family member tossed
it out as they were disposing of his effects, not knowing there was
anything there worth saving.

--

                   Rick Jones

Joan of Arc is alive and medium well.