Re: Original Drawing Size.

Randy Lee Decker <randyleedecker@...>

Ken  its funny but that was my original worry...  but make no mistake...and don;t worry a minute about it.... from the many people I have spoken with at great length now, those items from Johns place never even made it to Andy Speradeos possession.   We also know they did not get thrown out.   But when the "people who know" tell us there is noting in the box from Linn Westcott that has any tie to John they are completely correct.      Not even a scrap is left from John's hand.    Anyone who has anything have done John Allen a great service as they were NOT LOST...  (that would have been the true CRIME) It is my hope they are cared for and preserved on acid free paper and behind UV protected glass.  And that they will see the light of day and be shared with all of us eventually.
       That would be the best part of the story.

Randy

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 9:53 PM Ken Dodge <k.dodge@...> wrote:
Worst Case Scenario - which I SINCERELY hope didn't happen: One day someone told a minimum wage, temp custodian, who didn't know a model train from a hula hoop, to "get rid of the junk in this room." He looked around, saw The Box, and thought, "There's a box of junk if I ever saw one."